Liquor Control Board of Ontario: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Liquor Control Board of Ontario: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Liquor Control Board of Ontario"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Liquor Control Board of Ontario" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Liquor Control Board of Ontario"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) is an in-store and online alcohol retailer, based in Canada. The company's key product portfolio includes beers, spirits and wines. In addition, it offers host gifts, corporate gifts and gift cards. It offers these products under various brands such as Muskoka, Schneider, Whistler, Tankhouse, Wellington, Waterloo, Trailhead, Hoisten, Cheval Blanc, Monbousquet, and Vidal Icewine. Furthermore, LCBO offers more than 18,786 products, which are available across Ontario through stores, special order programs and catalogues. As of May 2012, the company operated 623 LCBO stores and 214 agency stores. LCBO is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:34am (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)