Kotmale Holdings PLC - Company Capsule
"Kotmale Holdings PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kotmale Holdings PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Kotmale Holdings PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Kotmale Holdings PLC"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kotmale Holdings PLC (Kotmale) is a dairy product manufacturer based in Sri Lanka. The company carries out the business of manufacturing and distribution of dairy products and packing and distribution of milk powder. Its product portfolio includes cheese, yoghurt, ice cream, fresh cream, ghee, curd, milk powder, and UHT tetra milk or pasteurized milk. Kotmale offers cheese in various forms such as plain ball, spiced ball, plain processed, spiced processed, cheese spread, feta, cottage, paneer and mozzarella. The company markets its products through its brand, Kotmale. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Kotmale Products Limited, Swiss Cheese Company Limited, Kotmale Milk Products Limited and Milife Foods Limited. Kotmale is headquartered in Mulleriyawa, Sri Lanka.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 Key Employees
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:14am (Friday, 18 April 2014)