KEY COFFEE INC. - Company Capsule
"KEY COFFEE INC. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KEY COFFEE INC."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "KEY COFFEE INC." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "KEY COFFEE INC."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Key Coffee Inc. (Key Coffee) is a coffee producer and marketer based in Japan. The company was incorporated in 1952. The company operates through three business segments including coffee-related, restaurant-related and others segment. Key Coffee operates Toarco Toraja plantation located in Sulawesi, Indonesia. It markets and sells coffee under Key Coffee brand with vacuum packaging. The company provides coffee products to institutions, office and household use. It also operates a chain of restaurants and involved in manufacture, processing and sale of beverages alongside collecting, purchasing, selecting coffee beans and operating coffee farms, among others.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:15am (Thursday, 12 December 2013)