Jordan Duty Free Shops Company - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Jordan Duty Free Shops Company - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, competitive benchmarking, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jordan Duty Free Shops Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Jordan Duty Free Shops Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Jordan Duty Free Shops Company"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Jordan Duty Free Shops Company (JDF) is a duty free shops operator based in Jordan. The company offers perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol products, tobacco products, confectionery products, electronic products and toys. It also offers accessories such as leather goods, luggage, clothes, jewelry, sunglasses, watches, lighters, writing instruments, cufflinks and travel accessories. In addition, JDF provides dead sea products such as soap, body treatment, shampoo, shower gel, foot cream, foot scrub, gift kits, hair conditioner and hygiene gel, among others. The company serves its products to diplomats, non-residential foreigners and passengers such as tourists, businessmen and pilgrims. It markets its products throughout Jordan. JDF is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Operational Efficiency
Figure 3: Valuation
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:29am (Thursday, 12 December 2013)