Jay Shree Tea & Industries Limited - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Jay Shree Tea & Industries Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jay Shree Tea & Industries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Jay Shree Tea & Industries Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Jay Shree Tea & Industries Limited"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Jay Shree Tea & Industries Limited (Jay Shree Tea) is a tea, chemicals and fertilizers manufacturer and seller based in India. The company's chemical products include super phosphate and sulphuric acid. It also focuses on tea warehousing; and residential and commercial complexes development businesses. Jay Shree Tea operates through 22 tea estates across India. The company's subsidiaries included Parvati Tea Co. Pvt. Ltd., North Tukvar Tea Co. Ltd., Tea Group Investment Company Limited and Birla Holdings Ltd. It was incorporated in the year 1945. Jay Shree Tea is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 4: Key Employees
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 9:40am (Thursday, 20 June 2013)