Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited (IDB) is a dairy cooperative based in Ireland. It offers a wide range of dairy products including butter, cheese, whole and skimmed milk, milk powders, casein, whey products, and food ingredients. Furthermore, IDB, through its subsidiaries, distributes and markets a wide selection of branded products, dairy ingredients, specialty grocery, delicatessen and gourmet food items of both Irish and non-Irish origin. These products are marketed under the brands of Kerrygold, Pilgrims Choice, Dubliner, MU and Beo. The company has operations in the US, the UK, Germany, Ireland, and the Netherlands and its products are exported to over 90 countries across the globe. IDB is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:35am (Friday, 13 December 2013)