International Coffee & Tea, LLC: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "International Coffee & Tea, LLC: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "International Coffee & Tea, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "International Coffee & Tea, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "International Coffee & Tea, LLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
International Coffee & Tea LLC (International Coffee) is a coffee shop chain based in the US. The company started operations in 1963 by opening the first cafe in Brentwood, California. The company's cafes offer over 30 varieties of coffee and 20 varieties of tea. Its menu features a variety of fresh roasted coffees, specialty teas, baked goods and blended ice drinks. The outlets are strategically located in high density areas such as colleges, hospitals, convenience stores, bus terminals, airports, convention centers and railway stations. International Coffee also retails powders, coffee extracts, accessories, drink-wares and gifts, through grocery stores, restaurants and offices. Some of the stores provide kosher products. Furthermore, it offers free Wi-Fi services to customers at selected outlets. The company operates over 900 coffee shops in the US and in 23 other countries. International Coffee is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:29am (Saturday, 8 March 2014)