Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
"Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd. (Yili Group) is a producer and distributor of dairy products. The company's product portfolio includes liquid milk, ice cream, milk powder, milk beverage, milk tea powder yogurt and cheese. It offers more than 1,000 series of products under the Yili brand, which include classic organic milk, low-lactose nutrition milk, Chang Qing yogurt, Jinlingguan milk powder for infants, Chocliz ice cream, popsicle, milk tea powder, and asepsis milk. Yili Group operates through 130 branches and subsidiaries nationwide. The company has milk sources in Tianshan of Xinjiang, Hulunbeier and Xilinguole of Inner Mongolia. Yili Group is headquartered in Hohhot City, China.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Solvency
Figure 3: Valuation
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:43am (Sunday, 8 December 2013)