Ingles Markets, Incorporated (IMKTA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ingles Markets, Incorporated (Ingles) is a leading supermarket chain. It has operations in six southeastern states of the US. These supermarkets offer grocery, dairy products, frozen foods, alcoholic beverages, tobacco, pharmacy, health products, meat, fresh produce, deli, bakery products and gasoline among others. The company operates 203 supermarkets and 69 neighborhood shopping centers. The company is also involved in real estate business as well as fluid dairy processing business. The company operates in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Alabama in the US. Ingles is headquartered in North Carolina, the US
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ingles Markets, Incorporated provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Key Facts
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Key Employees
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - History
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Company Statement
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Business Description
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Strengths
Strength - Sound Profitability Indicators
Strength - Store Network
Strength - Business Operation
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Weaknesses
Weakness - Business Concentration
Weakness - Weak Cash Position
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Opportunities in E-Retailing
Opportunity - Private Label Gaining Momentum
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Environment
Threat - Business Seasonality
Threat - Substantial Debt Burden
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Key Facts
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Key Employees
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, History
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Key Competitors
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Ingles Markets, Incorporated, Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 9:59am (Wednesday, 11 December 2013)