Heineken N.V. (HEIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Heineken N.V. (HEIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Heineken N.V. (Heineken) is one of the world’s leading brewers. It is Europe’s foremost brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. The company focuses on brewing and selling beer. It offers international premium, regional, local, and specialty beers and ciders under the Heineken brand name. Other major brand offerings of the company include Amstel, Anchor, Birra Moretti, Cruzcampo, Desperados, Dos Equis, Foster’s, Newcastle Brown Ale, Ochota, Primus, Sagres, Sol, Star, and Tecate, Tiger, Zlaty Bazant and Zywiec. The company's leading joint venture brands include Cristal and Kingfisher. Heineken is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Heineken N.V. - Key Facts
Heineken N.V. - Key Employees
Heineken N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
Heineken N.V. - Major Products and Services
Heineken N.V. - History
Heineken N.V. - Company Statement
Heineken N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Heineken N.V. - Business Description
Heineken N.V. - Corporate Strategy
Heineken N.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Heineken N.V. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Global Business
Strength - Extensive Brand Offerings
Strength - Strong Financial Performance
Heineken N.V. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Debt
Weakness - Product Recalls
Heineken N.V. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions and Agreements
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Global Beer Market
Opportunity - Brand Enhancement Initiatives
Heineken N.V. - Threats
Threat - Limitations on Commercialization of Products
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Increase in the Input Costs
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Heineken N.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Heineken N.V., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Heineken N.V., Key Facts
Heineken N.V., Key Employees
Heineken N.V., Key Employee Biographies
Heineken N.V., Major Products and Services
Heineken N.V., History
Heineken N.V., Other Locations
Heineken N.V., Subsidiaries
Heineken N.V., Joint Venture
Heineken N.V., Key Competitors
Heineken N.V., Ratios based on current share price
Heineken N.V., Annual Ratios
Heineken N.V., Interim Ratios
Heineken N.V., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Heineken N.V., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Heineken N.V., Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:21am (Sunday, 16 March 2014)