Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc. (Heaven Hill) produces and markets distilled spirits. The products offered by the company are brandy, whiskeys, liqueurs, gin, rum, aperitif, wines, cognac, crème/nog, prepared cocktails, scotch, tequila and vodka. Some of its brands are Dubonnet, Christian Brothers, Evan Williams, Old Fitzgerald, Elijah Craig, Fighting Cock and Ansac Cognac, among others. Its products are available in over 60 countries across the world. Heaven Hill was earlier known as Old Heavenhill Springs Distillery. The company is headquartered in Bardstown, Kentucky, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:40am (Sunday, 20 April 2014)