GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC - Company Capsule
Canadean's "GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC (GUINNESS NIGERIA) is a manufacturer and distributor of alcoholic beverages in Nigeria. The company operates production, distribution and marketing of wine, beer, vodka and spirits. It markets and offers its products under several brand names such as Foreign Extra Stout, Smirnoff Ice, Harp Lager, Satzenbrau Pilsner Lager, Gordon's Spark, Malta Guinness, Guinness Extra Smooth and Armstrong Guinness among others. GUINNESS NIGERIA also provides international brands such as Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, José Cuervo and Tanqueray. It operates as a subsidiary of Diageo Plc. The company was founded in 1827. GUINNESS NIGERIA is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 4: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Related research categories
By company: Guinness
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:43am (Sunday, 26 May 2013)