Graham Packaging Company, L.P: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Graham Packaging Company, L.P: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Graham Packaging Company, L.P"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Graham Packaging Company, L.P" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Graham Packaging Company, L.P"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Graham Packaging Company, L.P. (Graham Packaging) is a packaging company based in the US. The company specializes in blow-molded plastic containers made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high density polyethylene (HDPE), and polypropylene (PP) resins. Graham Packaging offers packaging solutions for food and beverages, personal care and household products, healthcare products, chemical products and automotive lubricants. The company holds or has pending applications for over 1,015 design and utility patents. The company operates through 97 plants in 15 countries across North and South America, Europe and Asia. Graham Packaging operates as a subsidiary of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited. The company is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania?, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:20am (Friday, 6 December 2013)