Global Stevia Market 2013 Report
With rising prices of sugar and concerns about calories, food and beverage manufacturers are exploring alternative sweeteners for use in their products.
Stevia, a high intensity natural sweetener, offers a sweetening power some 300 times that of table sugar without adding any calories. Stevia has enjoyed a rapid rise in popularity over the past 6 years and, with its versatility as an ingredient, is increasingly becoming the focus of attention for product development.
Zenith’s Global Stevia Market 2013 report examines the origins and swift acceptance of this natural zero-calorie sweetener internationally, as it has achieved regulatory approval for use in food and beverages in most key markets.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the stevia industry worldwide, covering North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
What this report covers
- Overview of the wider sweetener market: emergence, driving factors and global trends of natural and artificial high intensity sweeteners. Sweetener comparison.
- In-depth analysis of the global stevia market: emergence of stevia, legislation by region, production and consumption trends, leading suppliers by production, SWOT analysis, challenges facing stevia, key commercial developments by company and forecasts to 2016.
- 25 stevia suppliers' profiles: company overview and details of stevia operations.
- 56 stevia sample soft drink brand profiles: manufacturer, product description, variants, price and packaging, launch date and market.
This is an essential guide:
Table of contents
Market data provided in this report
Wider sweetener market
- Global sugar consumption, 200-2013
- World raw sugar prices, 2004-2013
- Global High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) production, 2003-2012
- Global obesity rates and forecast, 2005-2015
- Overweight rates and forecast in selected countries, 1990-2020
- Global diabetic rates and forecast, 2012-2030
- Global stevia market volume (consumption) and value, 2009-2013
- Stevia market volume by region, 2013e
- Global stevia market volume and value forecasts to 2016
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
Related research categories
By market: Global
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:25am (Sunday, 20 April 2014)