Global Brewer Analyser 2011
A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world's leading beer companies
As well as providing global volume and ranking of the world’s top 20 leading brewers, the 2011 Global Brewer Analyser report from Canadean provides a complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world's leading beer companies.
Fully updated with 2010 volumes, the report includes 25 individual profiles on the leading brewing groups. Profiles include brewers’ 2010 global ranking, volume, % share of the global market, plus % share of leading brands. A breakdown of company volumes by market and by type of operation (subsidiary, exports, licensed brewing and associate) is also provided (2006-2010, volume 000s hl). All local operators, whether subsidiaries, importers, third party licensed brewing partners or associates, are identified.
• Analysis of the Global beer market
• Volume analysis of the domestic and international activities
Reasons To Buy
• Canadean’s Global Brewer Analyser is an indispensable reference guide to the world’s leading brewing groups.
• The report provides a detailed picture of the world’s leading brewers and their global volume.
• Available exclusively in Excel, allowing easier interrogation and manipulation of data.
• An essential tool for strategic research, competitor analysis and business planning, this report will help you gain a better understanding of the often complex volume build-up of the leading brewing groups.
• Top 20 global brewers, ranking and volume (000s hl), 2006 to 2010
• 25 individual profiles on the world’s leading brewers including 2010 global ranking, volume and % global market share
• Profiled brewers’ leading brands and 2010 % market share
• Brewer volumes by market and type of operation (subsidiary, exports, third party licensed brewing, associate), 2006-2010, 000s hl
Table of contents
Top 20 Global Brewers B (SABMiller total with volumes of CRE), Volume 000s hl, 2006-2010
25 Global Brewer profiles detailing:
Global Ranking, 2010
Global Market % Share, 2010
Global Volume, Hectolitres, 2010
Top 10 Brands, Global Volume % Share, 2010
Global Brewer Volume Builder :
Brewer Volume Summary, 000s hl, 2006-2010
Brewing Subsidiaries: Volume of Owned Brands, % Equity Ownership, 000s hl, 2006-2010
Exported Volume by Destination, 000s hl, 2006-2010
Third Party Licensed Volumes: Company Owned Brands Brewed by Third Parties, % Equity Ownership, 000s hl, 2006-2010
Associate Volumes, % Equity Ownership, 000s hl, 2006-2010
Asia Pacific Breweries
China Resources Enterprises
Efes Beverage Group
Henan Jinxing Brewery
Mahou San Miguel
Molson Coors Brewing Company
Related research categories
By market: Global
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:40pm (Friday, 24 May 2013)