Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd (F&N) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd (F&N) is specialized in the production, sale and marketing of soft drinks, dairy products, and services relates property development and sale. The company produces isotonic drinks and other related soft drinks under the brand names Seasons, 100 Plus, F&N, Fruit Tree, and others. In the soft drinks segment it also manufactures and sells Coca-Cola brand products such as Coke, Sprite and others. The company’s other specialized field of operations comprises of dairy products. F&N manufactures and sells a range of sweetened, pasteurized, condensed, sterilized milk and various other products such as health drink concentrates, ice creams, coffee mix among others.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Key Facts
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Key Employees
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Major Products and Services
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - History
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Company Statement
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Business Description
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Corporate Strategy
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Strengths
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position
Strength - Expanding Operating Margin
Strength - Expanding Market Share in Sector
Strength - Wide Brand Offerings
Strength - Dominant Market Position
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Weaknesses
Weakness - High Inventory and Receivables
Weakness - High Inventory and Receivables
Weakness - Licensee Expiry with Coca-Cola
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Focus on Core Business
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Dairy Products
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Threats
Threat - Regulatory Frameworks
Threat - Supply Chain Issues
Threat - Intense Competition
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Key Facts
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Key Employees
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Key Employee Biographies
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Major Products and Services
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, History
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Subsidiaries
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Key Competitors
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Ratios based on current share price
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Annual Ratios
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, Ratio Charts
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:35pm (Thursday, 23 May 2013)