Fraser and Neave, Limited (F99) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Fraser and Neave, Limited (F&NL) is a Singapore-based diversified company, active in Food & Beverage, Property and Publishing & Printing industries. It manufactures and distributes breweries, non-carbonated beverages, dairy products, soft drinks and ice-creams. The company also develops properties and invests across commercial and residential properties, besides managing them. It has major interests in serviced residency segment. In addition, F&NL also offers investment funds services across Europe, Australia, North and Southeast Asia and the Middle East. It is also into printing and publishing operations across the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fraser and Neave, Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Key Facts
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Key Employees
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Major Products and Services
Fraser and Neave, Limited - History
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Company Statement
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Business Description
Fraser and Neave, Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business Portfolio
Strength - Strategic Changes for F&B Business
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Goegraphical Dependence
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Expansions
Opportunity - Singapore Economic Stimulus Package
Opportunity - Domestic and Overseas Property Markets
Opportunity - Growing Organic Foods Market
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Threats
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Changing Consumer Preferences
Fraser and Neave, Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Key Facts
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Key Employees
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Major Products and Services
Fraser and Neave, Limited, History
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Subsidiaries
Fraser and Neave, Limited, BusinessUnit
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Key Competitors
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Annual Ratios
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Interim Ratios
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Fraser and Neave, Limited, Ratio Charts 25
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:40pm (Friday, 24 May 2013)