Foster's Group Ltd. - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Foster’s Group Ltd. (Foster's Group) is one of the leading companies in the branded alcohol beverage industry. It carries out the production and marketing of premium branded beer, wine, cider, spirits as well as non-alcoholic beverages. The company distributes its beer products under various brand names, such as Fosters Large, Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Crown Lager, Pure Blonde, Cascade Premium Lager, Cascade Premium Light, Carlton Cold, Carlton Sterling, Carlton Black, Melbourne Bitter, Cascade Blonde, Corona, Asahi and Stella Artois. Foster’s Group markets its portfolio of more than 100 premium brand products in over 45 countries across five continents. Foster’s Group is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Foster's Group Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Foster's Group Ltd. - Key Facts
Foster's Group Ltd. - Key Employees
Foster's Group Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Foster's Group Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Foster's Group Ltd. - History
Foster's Group Ltd. - Company Statement
Foster's Group Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Foster's Group Ltd. - Business Description
Foster's Group Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Foster's Group Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Synergy through SABMiller plc
Strength - Strong Brand Equity
Foster's Group Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Weakness - Weak Operational Performance
Foster's Group Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Standardization of Continuous Improvement Systems
Opportunity - Market Potential: Beverage Market
Foster's Group Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Rise in Input Costs
Threat - Intense Competition
Foster's Group Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Foster's Group Ltd., Key Facts
Foster's Group Ltd., Key Employees
Foster's Group Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Foster's Group Ltd., Major Products and Services
Foster's Group Ltd., History
Foster's Group Ltd., Subsidiaries
Foster's Group Ltd., Key Competitors
Foster's Group Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Foster's Group Ltd., Annual Ratios
Foster's Group Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Foster's Group Ltd., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Foster's Group Ltd., Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:01am (Sunday, 19 May 2013)