ForeSights: Headline News On The Go
Headline News On-The-Go considers a novel concept to enhance the consumer experience through offering customized news at point of purchase, updated throughout the day. This ForeSights report was compiled according to Datamonitor’s ForeSights methodology which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit in to – or challenge – current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Considers opportunities for other applications beyond headline news, such as customized promotions tailored to the time of day.
- What opportunities does ‘Headline news on-the-go’ present for consumer packaged goods companies?
- What threats does ‘Headline news on-the-go’ pose to the consumer packaged goods market?
- What does ‘Headline news on-the-go’ tell me about potential developments in consumer behavior?
- How can I apply the learnings from ‘Headline news on-the-go’ to my category?
Table of contentsNA
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:23pm (Friday, 24 May 2013)