Food and Beverage Focus: Emerging Flavors to Watch
New flavors are a huge source of innovation in packaged foods and beverages. Not only can new flavors help create markets; they can also revitalize categories that have grown stale and lethargic. This webinar takes a close look at emerging flavors in foods and beverages including flavors that may be just starting to gain momentum. Watch the webinar recording: http://bit.ly/flavors-to-watch.
- Find out how "flavor opposites" are catching on for new foods and beverages.
- Observe how confectionery and snack companies are finding clever ways to make flavor stand out, without simply piling the flavor on.
- Catch up with the latest flavor innovations from behind the bar, now entering myriad food categories.
- Check out which spice has emerged as a "stealth health" favorite, renowned for its combination of spicy heat and impressive health credentials.
- Find out how the craft beer phenomenon is jump starting innovation in food categories.
Want a sneak peek at some flavors that have the potential to change markets in 2013 and beyond? This webinar showcases flavors that are on the rise in new foods and beverages. It also highlights emerging flavors to watch, from more "natural" flavors like honey and ginger, to "weak signal" flavors like fermented and sour food flavors.
Key words: emerging, flavor, indulgence, caramel, honey, herb, fig, coconut, butternut squash, ginger, yuzu, mixology, beets, sensation, savory, sweet, sour, crispy, popped, Popchips, salty, smoke, porter, floral, aromatic, cardamom, lavender, coriander, elderflower, piri piri, aronia, soursop, sriracha, kombucha, kimchi, speculoos, Vietnamese.
- Why are some food and beverage makers experimenting with savory flavors in categories that tend to be dominated by sweet flavors?
- Bar-inspired flavors are hot, but which new "mixology" flavor is just beginning to assert itself behind the bar?
- What emerging flavor trends are some of the top celebrity chefs from around the world bullish on?
- Which root vegetable is beginning to create a stir in the snack market and is also helping to invigorate a variety of food categories?
- What type of food does one food maker see following the same growth trajectory as yogurt?
Table of contentsN/A
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:40am (Thursday, 23 May 2013)