Food Allergies and Intolerances: Consumer Perceptions and Market Opportunities for Free From Foods
Food Allergies and Intolerances: Consumer Perceptions and Market Opportunities for 'Free From' Foods is a new publication from Leatherhead Food Research. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market for products bearing a 'suitable for' or 'free from' claim and includes:
•New Product Development Trends
•Consumer Perceptions - Including survey results of 3,000 consumers in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain
•The Regulatory Environment
Geographic markets covered:
•US, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain
Product categories covered:
•Baby food; bakery; breakfast cereals; dairy; meals and meal centres; processed meat; fish and eggs; sauces and seasonings; snacks
Table of contentsChapter Headings:
• Market overview.
• New Product Development Trends.
• Consumer perceptions.
Including survey results of 3,000 consumers in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
• Industry perspectives.
• Technological Innovations.
• The Regulatory Environment
• Market overview of gluten free, lactose free and diabetic products.
• Analysis of ‘free from’ new product development trends for the following product categories: baby food, bakery, breakfast cereals, dairy, meals & meal centres, processed meat, fish & eggs, sauces & seasonings and snacks.
• Insight of consumer perceptions to ‘free-from’ foods based on survey results of 3,000 consumers in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
• Insights from key industry sources on the opportunities and future directions of the ‘free-from’ market.
• Overview of key technological innovations enabling the development of ‘free-from’ products.
• Overview of the regulatory environment governing the declaration of allergens and labelling requirements.
• Conclusions and insights of the ‘free-from’ market from Leatherhead Market Intelligence analysts.
Helping you to:
• Identify and evaluate market opportunities for ‘free-from’ products.
• Gain consumer insights such as:
Incidence levels of allergens and intolerances.
Food consumption and avoidance trends.
Current perceptions towards ‘free-from’ foods.
Food allergies and intolerances: consumer perceptions and market opportunities for ‘free-from’ foods is a new publication from Leatherhead Food Research. The report is the output of extensive research of the free-from market including primary consumer research surveying 3,000 consumers in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
The report provides an overview of the free-from market, focusing in particular on the gluten-free and dairy and lactose free markets. The market and NPD analysis reviews the following product categories:
• Baby food
• Breakfast cereals
• Prepared meals
• Processed meat, fish and eggs
• Sauces and Seasonings
The report covers the following geographic markets
The report contains the following information:
• Executive Summary
• Market Overview
• Analysis of NPD Activity
• Consumer Perceptions of Free From Foods
• Industry Perspectives
• Technological Innovation
• The Regulatory Environment
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:01am (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)