Elopak AS: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Elopak AS: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elopak AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Elopak AS" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Elopak AS"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Elopak AS (Elopak) is a leading liquid food products packaging company. It manufactures, develops and sells carton based packaging solutions for non-carbonated liquid food products. In addition, it offers closures, flexible filling machines, materials handling equipment and secondary packaging solutions to customers in more than 80 countries. These products are sold under Pure-Pak, Slim, Elo-Cap, Pure-Cap and multipull brand names. It operates sales and service offices and manufacturing facilities in 40 countries across Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA), Americas, Asia-Pacific and Australia. The company is a subsidiary of FERD Holding, one of the largest privately owned industrial groups in Norway. Elopak is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:01pm (Thursday, 12 December 2013)