Ebro Foods SA (EBRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ebro Foods SA (formerly Ebro Puleva, S.A. - Ebro) is a food group focused on the production and commercialization of products for the rice, pasta and sauces sectors. The company operates through two divisions, namely, rice and pasta. These products are offered through brands, such as, Panzani, Ronzoni, American Beauty, Skinner, Lancia, Catelli, and others in pastas and sauces and Mahatma, Success, Lustucru, Taureau Aile, Bosto, Riceland, Danrice, Risella, La Fallera and others in the rice sector. It operates along with its subsidiaries in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. It also manages two rice factories in the US and Europe. Ebro is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
The company's chief strategy is to continue inorganic growth through collaborative agreements and acquisitions in the rice and pasta businesses.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ebro Foods SA provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Ebro Foods SA - Key Facts
Ebro Foods SA - Key Employees
Ebro Foods SA - Key Employee Biographies
Ebro Foods SA - Major Products and Services
Ebro Foods SA - History
Ebro Foods SA - Company Statement
Ebro Foods SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ebro Foods SA - Business Description
Ebro Foods SA - Corporate Strategy
Ebro Foods SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ebro Foods SA - Strengths
Strength - Strong Product and Brand Portfolio
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Increase in Financial Performance
Ebro Foods SA - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographical Concentration: The US
Ebro Foods SA - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions and Agreements
Opportunity - Market Potential: Pasta
Opportunity - Growth in E-Retailing
Ebro Foods SA - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Consumer Preferences
Threat - Economic Crisis in Spain
Ebro Foods SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Ebro Foods SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ebro Foods SA, Key Facts
Ebro Foods SA, Key Employees
Ebro Foods SA, Key Employee Biographies
Ebro Foods SA, Major Products and Services
Ebro Foods SA, History
Ebro Foods SA, Other Locations
Ebro Foods SA, Subsidiaries
Ebro Foods SA, Key Competitors
Ebro Foods SA, Ratios based on current share price
Ebro Foods SA, Annual Ratios
Ebro Foods SA, Interim Ratios
Ebro Foods SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ebro Foods SA, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Ebro Foods SA, Ratio Charts
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:20am (Saturday, 25 May 2013)