East African Breweries Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "East African Breweries Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "East African Breweries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "East African Breweries Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "East African Breweries Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
East African Breweries Limited (EABL) is a holding company based in Kenya. The company along with its subsidiaries primarily produces and markets alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The product portfolio of the company includes beer, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages. EABL offers beer under Tusker, Guinness, Tusker Malt, Pilsner, White Cap, Allsopps, and Bell brands; spirits under Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Richot, Bond 7, and Waragi brands; and non-alcoholic drinks under Malta Guinness and Alvaro brands. The company exports its products to Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Southern Sudan, Uganda, Eastern DRC Congo, Eritrea, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Malawi and Seychelles. It also exports its products to outside Africa including the US, Japan, Australia, Canada and the UK. The company operates as a subsidiary of Diageo plc. EABL is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 9: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 9:48am (Saturday, 25 May 2013)