E. & J. Gallo Winery: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "E. & J. Gallo Winery: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "E. & J. Gallo Winery"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "E. & J. Gallo Winery" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "E. & J. Gallo Winery"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
E. & J. Gallo Winery (Gallo Winery) is one of the world's largest family-owned wineries. Its product portfolio features table and sparkling wines, malt beverage products, dessert wines and distilled spirits. These wines are marketed and sold through a selection of over 60 brands. Fourteen of these brands are imported from overseas markets including Argentina, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and New Zealand. Gallo Winery owns and operates nine wineries and over 16,000 acres of vineyards across the state of California, the US. In addition, the company also maintains contracts with wine growers around the state that assist with supply throughout the year. Gallo Winery is also a leading exporter of California wines. The company's products are available in the US, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Japan, China, Korea, Mexico, Poland, and the UK. The company operates as a subsidiary of Service Distributing, Inc. Gallo Winery is headquartered in Modesto, California, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:26am (Friday, 13 December 2013)