Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (Dutch Lady Milk) is a diary products and fruit juices manufacturer and distributor based in Malaysia. The company's products include sweetened condensed milk, milk powder, sterilized milk, cultured milk, pasteurized milk, condensed milk, infant formula, creamers, growing-up milk, ultra high temperature (UHT) milk, yogurt and fruit juice drinks. It markets its products under the brand names such as Dutch Lady, Omela, Frisolac, Friso, Completa and Joy. The company operates as a subsidiary of FrieslandCampina. It is an ISO 9001 certified company. Dutch Lady Milk was incorporated in the year 1963. The company is headquartered in Selangor, Malaysia.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Valuation
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:11am (Wednesday, 11 December 2013)