Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd. - Company Capsule
Beer's "Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Beer strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd. (Drinks Americas) develops, produces, markets, and distributes alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages. The company distributes alcoholic beverages such as Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon, Olifant Vodka and Rheingold Beer, including KAH Tequila, Ed Hardy Tequila, Agave 99 Tequila, Mexicali Beer, Chili Beer and Red Pig Ale. The company owns various trademarks such as Drinks Americas, Olifant, Cohete, Swiss T, Screaming Monkey, Aguila, and Casa BoMargo. It was established in 2004. Drinks Americas is headquartered in Wilton, Connecticut, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Efficiency
Figure 5: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 6: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: Drinks Americas
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:44pm (Sunday, 19 May 2013)