Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dr Pepper) is a producer and distributor of non alcoholic beverages. The company's product portfolio includes flavored (non-cola) carbonated soft drinks (CSD) and non-carbonated beverages (NCB). The CSD range includes ginger ale, root beer, lemon-lime, orange and carbonated mineral water. The NCB lineup includes products such as juices, juice drinks and teas. Its key brands include Canada Dry, Sunkist, Sun Drop, 7 Up, A&W, Dr Pepper, Hawaiian Punch, Mott's, Schweppes and Snapple. The company principally operates in the US, Mexico and Canada. The company also distributes its products in Caribbean. It operates 157 administrative, manufacturing and principal distribution centers and warehouse facilities across the Americas. Dr Pepper is headquartered in Plano, Texas, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 8: Liquidity
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:38pm (Sunday, 20 April 2014)