Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC (DSCL) is an investment holding company in Sri Lanka. The company is a diversified conglomerate with interests mainly in alcoholic beverages, telecommunications and plantations. In addition, it is involved in financial services, logistics, textiles, information technology, power generation, leisure, manufacture of sugar and molasses, and media businesses. Key products of the company's beverage business include Extra Special Arrack and varieties of Coconut Arrack. It is also an exclusive agent for international liquor brands such as Royal Salute, Chivas Regal, Ballantines whiskies, Martell Cognac, Absolut Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Havana Club Rum and Jacob's Creek. DSCL has fully automated bottling plants and pot and patent distillation units in Seeduwa, Kandy, Kalutara and Badulla. The company operates through 19 subsidiaries and three associate firms. DSCL is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:13pm (Thursday, 12 December 2013)