DE BORTOLI WINES PTY LIMITED: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "DE BORTOLI WINES PTY LIMITED: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DE BORTOLI WINES PTY LIMITED"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DE BORTOLI WINES PTY LIMITED" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "DE BORTOLI WINES PTY LIMITED"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
De Bortoli Wines Pty Limited (De Bortoli Wines) is a family-owned wine producer, based in Australia. The company produces a wide variety of wines including sparkling wines, red and white table wines, fortified wines and sweet white wine, among others. Wine varietals offered include Carbernet, Chardonnay, Moscato, rose, Sauvingnon Blanc, Shiraz, Riesling, Pinot grigio and Semillon, and all the respective blends, among others. It primarily serves its wines to restaurants and hotels. De Bortoli Wines owns four vineyards in Riverina, Yarra valley, King Valley and Hunter Valley. The company operates domestic distribution branch offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, South Australia and Perth. It also has operations in Europe and North America. Furthermore, the company exports wine products to more than 70 countries across the world. De Bortoli Wines is headquartered in Bilbul, New South Wales, Australia.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:28am (Wednesday, 11 December 2013)