Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (7912) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (DNP) is a printing company. The company operates through four reportable segments, namely, Information Communication, Lifestyle and Industrial Supplies and Electronics. The Information Communication segment undertakes publishing, printing and selling of books and magazines, and business forms. The Lifestyle and Industrial Supplies segment involves in manufacturing of packaging and industrial supplies. The Electronics segment manages manufacturing and sales of Display Components and Electronic Devices. The company through beverage business manufactures and sells beverages. It operates through its subsidiaries in various regions globally which includes the US, the UK, Indonesia, France, Taiwan, Singapore and Korea. DNP is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - History
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Range of Products and Services
Strength - Strong Research and Development
Strength - In-House Processes
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Overdependence on the Japanese Market
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Weakness - Limited Operating Margin
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Economy in Singapore
Opportunity - Growth in Semiconductor Market
Opportunity - Business Expansions
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Fluctuations in Raw Material Prices
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., History
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:57am (Sunday, 26 May 2013)