Cumberland Farms, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Cumberland Farms, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cumberland Farms, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cumberland Farms, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cumberland Farms, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cumberland Farms, Inc. (Cumberland Farms) operates convenience stores and gas stations across the US. The product portfolio includes food products such as dairy, bakery, hot and chilled beverages, cigarettes and bottled water, and gas products that include gasoline and fuel. The company operates over 600 convenience stores across 11 states in the US. It also operates gas retail and wholesale distribution network comprising more than 2,500 branded gasoline retail centers, 12 proprietary oil terminals, and over 130 other supply points in 27 states, through its subsidiary Gulf Oil LP. Cumberland operates its convenience stores and gas stations under the banners, Cumberland Farms, ExxonMobil and Gulf. The company is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:49pm (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)