Creekside Springs, LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Creekside Springs, LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Creekside Springs, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Creekside Springs, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Creekside Springs, LLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Creekside Springs, LLC (Creekside Springs) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of private label purified, and distilled waters. The company offers its water in 1 and 2.5 gallon high-density polyethylene (HDPE) containers and multiple size single polyethylene terephthalate (PET) containers. It also offers enhanced water in single serve PET containers and three and five-gallon returnable water bottles through independent and licensed distributors. The company caters to supermarkets, convenience stores, food service provides, corporate, schools and other private entities. The company operates through two facilities in Ambridge, Pennsylvania and Salineville, Ohio. Creekside Springs is headquartered in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:09am (Tuesday, 11 March 2014)