Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Costcutter Supermarkets Group Limited (Costcutter) operates convenience stores and off licenses across the UK and Republic of Ireland. The company primarily operates as a symbol group supplying food and drink products to various independently owned convenience stores and off-licenses. Costcutter operates retail stores under kwiksave, Costcutter and myCostcutter brands and off license stores under Rhythm & Booze brand. Costcutter also operates stores under franchise business model. In addition, the company formulates bespoke marketing initiatives, including consumer leaflets and press, for retailers based in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The company currently operates a network of more than 1,700 stores across the UK and Republic of Ireland. It operates as a subsidiary of Bibby Line Group Limited. Costcutter Supermarkets is headquartered in Dunnington, North Yorkshire, the UK.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:52am (Saturday, 19 April 2014)