Coop - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Coop is one of the leading retail and manufacturing company in food, non-food and service sector. It is the world’s biggest retailer of fair-trade textiles prepared from organic cotton. The company offers an exclusive mix of recognized articles of its own brands. The brands it operates include fair-trade, betty bossi, coop fine food, naturafarm, pro specie rara, weight watchers, freefrom, naturaline, slow food, qualite and prix coop, delicorn, oecoplan, pro montanga, prix garantie, jamanu and naturaplan. They offer the products of humanely produced, socially responsible and environmentally friendly products.
GlobalData’s Coop - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Coop - Key Facts 4
Coop - Key Employees 5
Coop - Major Products and Services 6
Coop - History 8
Coop - Company Statement 9
Coop - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Coop - Business Description 11
Coop - Corporate Strategy 13
Coop - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Coop - Strengths 14
Strength - Private Label Brands 14
Strength - Wide Range of Store Formats 14
Strength - Integrated Operations 14
Coop - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Business Concentration 14
Coop - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 15
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Private Labels 15
Opportunity - Growth in E-Retail 15
Coop - Threats 15
Threat - Red Tapism in Retail Industry 15
Threat - Changing Consumer Preferences 16
Threat - Discounters Gaining Strength 16
Coop - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Coop, Key Facts 4
Coop, Key Employees 5
Coop, Major Products and Services 6
Coop, History 8
Coop, Other Locations 10
Coop, Subsidiaries 10
Coop, Key Competitors 17
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:43pm (Sunday, 19 May 2013)