Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Constellation Brands, Inc. (Constellation) is an alcoholic beverage company. It offers a broad range of premium wine brands, premium spirits, beer and other select beverage alcohol products. The company markets its products under Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford, Clos du Bois, Inniskillin, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino, Simi, Mark West, Estancia, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, Corona Extra and SVEDKA Vodka brands. Through its joint venture Crown Imports LLC, it imports, markets and sells the Modelo Brands including, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo, Corona Light, Pacifico, and Victoria, in the US, the District of Columbia and Guam.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Key Facts
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Key Employees
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Constellation Brands, Inc. - History
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Company Statement
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Business Description
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Constellation Brands, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Brand Portfolio
Strength - Industry Recognitions
Strength - Improving Liquidity Reserves
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Environmental Act Violation
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Spirits Market
Opportunity - Business Initiatives
Opportunity - Restructuring Initiatives
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Constellation Brands, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Constellation Brands, Inc., Key Facts
Constellation Brands, Inc., Key Employees
Constellation Brands, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Constellation Brands, Inc., Major Products and Services
Constellation Brands, Inc., History
Constellation Brands, Inc., Subsidiaries
Constellation Brands, Inc., Joint Venture
Constellation Brands, Inc., Key Competitors
Constellation Brands, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Constellation Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios
Constellation Brands, Inc., Interim Ratios
Constellation Brands, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Constellation Brands, Inc., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Constellation Brands, Inc., Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:59pm (Friday, 6 December 2013)