Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. De C.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
"Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. De C.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. De C.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. De C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. De C.V."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF) is a producer and distributor of soft drinks and other beverages in Mexico. The company operates as a subsidiary of Mexico-based Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. The Coca-Cola Company (Coa-Cola) indirectly owns over 30.00% of KOF's capital stock. It primarily produces, distributes and markets certain Coca-Cola trademark beverages in nine Latin American countries. The company markets its products under various brands including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Coca-Cola Light, Diet Sprite, Fresca, Lift, Delaware Punch, Mundet, Extra Poma, Senzao, Beat, Etiqueta Azul, Power Ade, Te Nestea, Adventures, Ciel, Quatro, Kin, Tai, Cruz, Hi-C, Schweppes and Ciel Mineral among others. KOF operates 60 bottling plants spread across Mexico, Central America, Philippines, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina and serves 314 million consumers across Mexico. Moreover, the company's beverages are offered through a network of over 246 distribution centers. KOF is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Valuation
Figure 9: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 10: Liquidity
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:04am (Friday, 18 April 2014)