CITIC Guoan Wine Industry Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule
"CITIC Guoan Wine Industry Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CITIC Guoan Wine Industry Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "CITIC Guoan Wine Industry Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "CITIC Guoan Wine Industry Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CITIC Guoan Wine Industry Co., Ltd. (CITIC Guoan Wine) is a wine producer and distributor based in China. The company is involved in farming grapes, manufacturing fruit juice wine, and processing and filing of wine. It markets its products including grape wine through its brands NIYA, WESTERN and Strong. CITIC Guoan Wine produces over 11.5 million tons of wine, stores 150,000 tons and finished wine bottling of 80,000 tons. It operates as a subsidiary of CITIC Guoan Group. The company was founded in the year 1979. CITIC Guoan Wine is headquartered in Urumqi, China.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:33pm (Wednesday, 11 December 2013)