Circle K Stores, Inc.: Retail Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Circle K Stores, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Circle K Stores, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Circle K Stores, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Circle K Stores, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Circle K Stores, Inc. (Circle K) operates convenience stores in the US. The product line includes snacks, candy, food, and hot and cold beverages. It also sells non-food items such as batteries, gift cards, money orders, cigars, pet food, diapers, laundry detergent, mobile top-ups, health and beauty products, and motor fuel. In addition, it offers automotive products and car wash service, apart from operating in-store coffee corners and ATMs. The company operates over 3,300 stores under the banner, Circle K in the US and more than 4,000 franchised stores in Japan, Mexico, China, Guam and other countries. Currently, the company operates as a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard, Inc. Circle K is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 9:53pm (Saturday, 7 December 2013)