Cerebos Pacific Limited (C20) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cerebos Pacific Limited, (Cerebos) along with its subsidiaries manufactures and sells food and health supplements. The company operates through two business division, namely, Health supplement and Food and Coffee. The Health supplement division consists of two product categories, namely, Liquid Health Supplements and Tablet Health Supplements. The Food and Coffee division includes product categories such as Coffee, Sauces and Others. The company markets the products of its health supplement division under the brand name BRAND'S. The company markets its Coffee products under the brand names of Gregg’s, Robert Harris, and Riva among others. The Sauces category includes product offerings under brand names such as Fountain, Gravox, Bisto and Asian Home Gourmet among others. The company has operations in Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Malaysia among others. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Suntory Beverage & Food Limited. Cerebos is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cerebos Pacific Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Key Facts
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Key Employees
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Major Products and Services
Cerebos Pacific Limited - History
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Company Statement
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Business Description
Cerebos Pacific Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Strong R&D Activities
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Business Concentration: Asia-Pacific Region
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Divestment Agreement
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Health Supplements
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Threats
Threat - Food Habits Shifts
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Cerebos Pacific Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Key Facts
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Key Employees
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Major Products and Services
Cerebos Pacific Limited, History
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Subsidiaries
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Key Competitors
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Annual Ratios
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Cerebos Pacific Limited, Ratio Charts 23
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:47pm (Wednesday, 22 May 2013)