Casey's General Stores, Inc. (CASY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Casey's General Stores, Inc. (CASY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. (Casey’s) is a convenience stores operator under the Casey's General Stores brand name. The company operates several stores in the Midwestern region primarily in Iowa, Illinois and Missouri, the US. It offers a broad range of food and non-food items under three merchandise categories, namely, gasoline, grocery and other merchandise, and prepared food and fountain. The product portfolio comprises health and beauty aids, tobacco products, school supplies, photo supplies, pet supplies, automotive products, sandwiches, popcorn chicken, and potato cheese bites, among others.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Key Facts
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Key Employees
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - History
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Company Statement
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Business Description
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Sales Growth
Strength - Stores Network
Strength - Product Portfolio
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Weakness - Legal Issues
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - US Convenience Store Industry
Opportunity - Business Expansion
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Cost Related to Debit/Credit Fees
Threat - Rising Manpower Costs
Casey's General Stores, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Key Facts
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Key Employees
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Major Products and Services
Casey's General Stores, Inc., History
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Subsidiaries
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Key Competitors
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Annual Ratios
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Interim Ratios
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Casey's General Stores, Inc., Ratio Charts
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:42am (Friday, 25 April 2014)