Brookshire Grocery Company: Retail Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Brookshire Grocery Company: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brookshire Grocery Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brookshire Grocery Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brookshire Grocery Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brookshire Grocery Company (BGC) is an operator of supermarket stores in the US. The key products offered by the company include a wide assortment of baked foods, dairy items, daily grocery, household and pharmaceutical products alongside a range of seafood and related accessories. The company offers these products under various in-house labels such as Food Club, Full Circle, Valu Time, Top Care and Paws for Pets. In addition, it offers various services including carpet rental, money transfer, bill payment and gift cards. The company operates over 151 stores in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas states of the US. In addition, BGC operates pharmacy department store inside its supermarkets. The company is headquartered in Tyler, Texas, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:13am (Saturday, 8 March 2014)