Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd (Brandhouse) is a premium alcoholic beverage company, based in South Africa. The company is a joint venture between three companies: Diageo, Heineken International and Namibia Breweries Limited. It offers premium beer, white and brown spirits, ready-to-drink (RTD)s, cider and flavored alcoholic beverages. Brandhouse's major brands are Amstel, Kilkenny, Guinness, Heineken, Windhoek, Johnnie Walker, Gilbey's, Bailey's, Jose Cuervo, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan and Strongbow. The company has offices in Elandsfontein, Durban and Bloemfontein in South Africa, and an office in East London, the UK. It also operates a brewery, Sedibeng Brewery, in Johannesburg and a distribution center in Pretoria. The company is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:35am (Saturday, 8 March 2014)