Binggrae Co., Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
"Binggrae Co., Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Binggrae Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Binggrae Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Binggrae Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Binggrae Co., Ltd. (Binggrae) is a food processing company based in Korea. The company manufactures chilled and frozen dairy products and snacks. The company's product portfolio includes milk, yogurt, soymilk, lactic-acid bacteria drinks, ice creams, and snacks such as chips with crab flavor, smoked bacon flavor and spicy flavor. These products are marketed under the brands name of Yoplait, Banana Flavored Milk, Melona, Encho, Yomoitie, Candy Bar, SangullTangull, Samanco, Choco Chiffon, Pangttoa and Pongta, Duwi sa-nyang, Meta Cone, Together, Kotgerang, SunMerry and Jerkey Jerkey and Chocogio. The company operates four production facilities in Korea. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:43am (Saturday, 19 April 2014)