Big Rock Brewery Inc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Big Rock Brewery Inc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Big Rock Brewery Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Big Rock Brewery Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Big Rock Brewery Inc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Big Rock Brewery Inc. (Big Rock) is a producer, marketer and distributor of specialty craft beers and ciders. The company's portfolio comprises ales and lagers, dry apple cider and seasonal beers. The company offers its products under wide range of brands which include Grasshopper Ale, Traditional Ale, Big Rock Lime, Warthog Ale, Rock Creek dry Cider, Honey Brown, Black Amber Ale, India Pale Ale, McNally's Extra, Scottish Style Heavy Ale, SAAZ republic Pliz, Rosmarinus Aromatic Ale, Erratic Stone Fired Ale and Cherazz Belgian Style Fruit Beer. The company's products are sold in nine provinces and three territories in Canada. It also exports its products to Korea and Canadian Embassies across the world. Big Rock is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 7: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:12am (Tuesday, 10 December 2013)