Bericap GmbH: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Bericap GmbH: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bericap GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bericap GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bericap GmbH"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BERICAP GmbH & Co. KG (Bericap) is a plastic packaging solutions provider based in Germany. The company primarily focuses on invention, development, manufacture, marketing and supply of plastic closures and dispensers. It offers closures for PET, plastic, metal, glass, carton and flexible containers across various key markets such as beverage, automotive, chemical and packaging industries. Bericap operates 21 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries across the world, along with operating four central research and development (R&D) centers and a mould shop in Hungary. Geographically, the company's operations span across Africa, Europe, Asia, North America, and South America. It was formerly known as Jacob Berg GmbH. Bericap is headquartered in Budenheim, Germany.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:27am (Wednesday, 11 December 2013)