Ben E. Keith Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ben E. Keith Company (Ben E. Keith) is a food and beverage distributor company. It supplies frozen foods, meats, dry groceries, refrigerated foods, beers, paper goods, and equipment and supplies to restaurants, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, and other institutional food distribution facilities. The beverage division sells Anheuser-Busch beverage brands. In addition to this, the company also offers a variety of beverages including Kirin, Redhook, Widmer and Modelo in select cities. The food service division serves eleven states and the beverage division delivers Anheuser Busch products to Texas counties and statewide distribution for most craft and import brands. Ben E.
GlobalData’s Ben E. Keith Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contentsSection 1 - About the Company
Ben E. Keith Company - Key Facts
Ben E. Keith Company - Key Employees
Ben E. Keith Company - Major Products and Services
Ben E. Keith Company - History
Ben E. Keith Company - Company Statement
Ben E. Keith Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ben E. Keith Company - Business Description
Ben E. Keith Company - Corporate Strategy
Ben E. Keith Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ben E. Keith Company - Strengths
Strength - Extensive Product Range
Strength - Food Industry Associations
Strength - High-end Customer Services
Ben E. Keith Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - High Dependency on Single Supplier
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Ben E. Keith Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Products and Packages
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Private Label Products
Opportunity - Increasing Restaurant Business
Ben E. Keith Company - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Changing Economic Conditions
Ben E. Keith Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ben E. Keith Company, Key Facts
Ben E. Keith Company, Key Employees
Ben E. Keith Company, Major Products and Services
Ben E. Keith Company, History
Ben E. Keith Company, Other Locations
Ben E. Keith Company, Key Competitors 17
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:13am (Friday, 13 December 2013)