Barkan Wine Cellars Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Barkan Wine Cellars Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barkan Wine Cellars Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barkan Wine Cellars Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barkan Wine Cellars Ltd"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barkan Wine Cellars Ltd (BARK) is involved in the production and marketing of wines and other alcoholic beverages. It produces wine from a large number of grape varieties. BARK specializes in red wines, especially varietal wines, and pioneered the South African varietal Pinotage. The company offers wines under various labels, such as dOmaine, Classic, Grand Classic, Reserve, Altitude, and Superieur. The company operates through its winery in Kibbutz Hulda, which is the second largest winery in the Israel, receiving over 8000 tons of grapes during the harvest. BARK has 22 vineyards spread across Israel. The company exports its wines to markets in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company is headquartered in Kibbutz Hulda, Israel.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 9: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:10pm (Saturday, 25 May 2013)