Bacardi Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bacardi Limited (Bacardi) is the largest privately held alcoholic beverages company. It engages in the production, distribution and marketing of premium spirits. The company’s portfolio includes a full range of products such as rum, vermouth, scotch, cognac, brandy, vodka, gin, liquors, tequila, port, wines, malt beverages and beer. Its brand portfolio consists of more than 200 brands and labels including BACARDI rum, GREY GOOSE vodka, DEWAR’S Blended Scotch whisky, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin, ERISTOFF vodka, CAZADORES tequila and MARTINI vermouth.
GlobalData’s Bacardi Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bacardi Limited - Key Facts
Bacardi Limited - Key Employees
Bacardi Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Bacardi Limited - Major Products and Services
Bacardi Limited - History
Bacardi Limited - Company Statement
Bacardi Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bacardi Limited - Business Description
Bacardi Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bacardi Limited - Strengths
Strength - Operational Base
Strength - Robust Portfolio of Brands
Strength - Industry Recognitions
Bacardi Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Losing Market Share for Premium Spirits
Bacardi Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion Strategy: India
Opportunity - Growing Alcohol Market
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition
Bacardi Limited - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Bacardi Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Bacardi Limited, Key Facts
Bacardi Limited, Key Employees
Bacardi Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Bacardi Limited, Major Products and Services
Bacardi Limited, History
Bacardi Limited, Subsidiaries
Bacardi Limited, Key Competitors
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:59am (Saturday, 18 May 2013)