Bacardi Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Bacardi Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bacardi Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bacardi Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bacardi Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bacardi Limited (Bacardi) is an alcoholic beverages company. Bacardi is involved in the production, distribution and marketing of a range of premium spirits and wines. The product portfolio of the company comprises more than 200 brands and labels of rum, vermouth, scotch whiskey, cognac, brandy, vodka, gin, liquor, tequila and wine. Major brands of the company are Bacardi, Grey Goose, Dewar's, Bombay Sapphire, Eristoff, Cazadores and Martini among others. Bacardi operates 27 production plants in 16 countries including Puerto Rico, Scotland, Italy, France, Spain, Germany and Mexico. The company sells its products in more than 150 countries. Bacardi is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:25am (Tuesday, 11 March 2014)